Please see new post for current changes.
In order to protect you and comply with St. Louis County’s current stay at home order we will be making the following changes effective immediately;
- The shooting range will be closed to the general public. Law enforcement departments will continue to have access to the shooting range on a pre-scheduled basis.
- All group classes have been postponed until further notice. One-hour private lessons are available by appointment only and are limited to a maximum of four (4) students per lesson.
- We will allow a maximum of ten (10) customers on the showroom floor at a time. This will be based on a first come – first served basis and coordinated at the buildings main entrance by one of our team members.
- Ammo sales are now limited due to limited availability. Please refer to social media channels for up to date information on limits.
- If you order through our online store, we will contact you when your purchase is processed and ready for you to pick up. Please allow additional time for shipments of all online items.
Please be aware that we are working day and night in order to provide you with the tools and training you need to be safe and protect those you love. We have multiple shipments scheduled to arrive and are working directly with vendors and manufacturers to ensure that we will continue to have what you need.
Finally, THANK YOU for your support and understanding as we work together during these challenging times.
“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” Winston Churchill